The Story of Gao Zhisheng
On Aug. 7th, 2014, the human rights lawyer Gao Zhisheng was released from Shaya Prison in northwestern China. He had spent the past five years, although his sentence was for three years, in solitary confinement, underfed and with no access to sunlight. Mr. Gao’s relatives in China reports that he is suffering from serious physical and psychological issues, and is being denied access to critical medical care. Police keeps monitoring and harassing him on a daily basis. According to Geng He, Mr. Gao’s wife, he is willing to come to US to reunite with his family.
Media reports regarding his current situation:
Support Gao’s Family
Mr. Gao Zhisheng is still under house arrest in his in-law’s home in Xinjiang Province, monitored by the police everyday. His wife and children live in US currently. They talk to Mr. Gao by phone and encourage him. You can let Mr. Gao know your support too! You can also encourage others to do the same nice thing as you have done:
2. You can write a letter, or send a greeting card, or a small gift that show your care and love, to his wife Geng He. She can share these with Mr. Gao during their daily phone conversation. Nothing is more precious than the expression of your kind heart! The mailing address is: Geng He, P.O. Box 2697, Santa Clara, CA 95055
3. You can also leave a comment, or take a picture of your letter, card or gift, and post them on Facebook.com/transcendingfear. By doing this, you can encourage others to take action too.
4. You can support Mr. Gao’s family financially by sending gift cards or checks directly to Geng He’s mailing address, or using the following button to donate to the fund that is dedicated to help the family:
Support NTD Television
“Transcending Fear: The Story of Gao Zhisheng” is a proud production of New Tang Dynasty Television. As a US 501c(3) non-profit organization, NTD relies on your contributions to provide more film and TV productions like this, and also the free flow of information into and out of China. Your US-tax deductible gift enable NTD to:
- - Produce more quality programming such as this film
- - Reach more people in China
- - Keep NTD’s 24/7 Freedom Satellite into China alive
- - Enable more people within China to access outside information by using NTD’s Internet anti-censorship platform
Every $1 supports up to 10 Chinese viewers for 1 year! Thank you for your support! To Donate: – Click Here .